How to connect your facebook shop to OAGenius
- Login to your facebook business manager account and navigate to the commerce manager https://business.facebook.com/commerce
- Click on the 'Catalog' dropdown and choose 'data sources'
- Now, look to the top right and click the button that says 'add items'
- In the dropdown choose 'add multiple items'
- On the following page, choose 'data feed' and then click next
- In the next section, choose 'Yes' for "are you ready to upload your spreadsheet or file" and then click 'next'
- Navigate back top OAGenius and go to the sales channel page and grab your unique Facebook Integration URL - https://sage.oagenius.com/app/account/integrations
- Copy the URL and head back to Facebook
- Within Facebook, choose "use a URL", then paste your Facebook Integration URL into the box below and click 'next'.
- Note: You will need to have listed at least 1 item to your OAGenius account for Facebook shops. This will avoid any errors in uploading the file for the first time. Simply follow the
- Choose 'hourly' for how often you want your data feed to update and then click 'next'
- If this is the first time that you are setting up this integration then you will likely not see this step. However, if this is not your first time and you are prompted this next section where it asks "are you updating an existing data feed", you will want to choose the 'replace' option.
- Click 'next' after choosing the recommended section.
- Confirm that the settings you selected in the previous steps are correct and then click 'save feed and upload' to complete the setup process.