Create Listing - Amazon and Walmart Marketplace
To create a new listing, click “+ Create Listing” button to the left of the page when logged into your OAGenius account.
First, copy/paste the source URL for the product that you would like to list along with the marketplace URL from either Amazon or Walmart as seen in the image below.
- Example Source URL: https://www.zoro.com/milwaukee-tool-m18-fuel-blower-2724-20/i/G3380769/
- Example Marketplace URL: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Milwaukee-2724-20-M18-FUEL-Blower-Tool-Only/820138131?selected=true
- When Amazon is the supplier (or the marketplace destination), you have the option to use the ASIN instead of the entire URL.
Once you enter the Source URL and Marketplace URL, our system will auto-populate the following:
- Price to list (The price to list will be auto-populated based on your Repricing settings.)
- Handling Time
Below you will also have a breakdown of the following:
- Price to list
- Estimated selling fee
- Total cost
- Estimated profit
- Profit margin
Within the Source URL box you can find the following:
- Item Cost
- Shipping Cost
- Estimated Tax (based on your source settings)
- Total Cost
- Est. lead time
Within the Sales Channel Listing box you will find the Buybox price:
You can also click the Clear button to remove the URLs entered and clear all of the data within that section.
Once you confirm that the listing is a 100% match, click the Create Listing button to push the listing live to the marketplace.