Order - This column will show the Walmart Order ID# and the date and time when the order was placed. You can copy the Walmart Order ID# by clicking the copy icon.
Status - This column, you may change the status of the order.
Notes - You can always add notes about the order to help you keep track of important information related to the order. Use notes for communication, organization, and more!
Listing - This column will show the SKU and the Walmart store link. You may copy the SKU by clicking the copy icon to the right of the SKU.
Tags - You can tag any product with a unique value by clicking the "+" button below the listing description.
Source Product - This column shows the images on your listing, Source ID, the estimated purchase cost and the bundle quantity. You can copy the SKU by clicking the copy icon or click the Source ID to be taken to the Source Product Page.
Shipping Address - This column shows the shipping address of the customer. You may copy the complete details such as the full name of the customer, address, email, and phone number by clicking the copy icon.
Supplier Order ID
- Click the "+" icon to add the supplier Order ID and Purchase Cost.
- You can also copy part of the buyers shipping address or the entire shipping address in the pop-up window after clicking the "+" icon.
- After you enter the purchase cost you will be able to see your net profit. below the Purchase Cost field you will see your Max Purchase cost to break even. Clicking "Save" will mark the order as "Ordered" within OAGenius.
- Once the Supplier Order ID is in the system you have the option to click the Supplier Order ID to be taken to the order details page at that supplier.
- You also have the option to copy the Supplier order ID or edit the Supplier order ID and/or Purchase Cost.
- If there are multiple Supplier Order IDs you can click the "+" button and add the additional Supplier Order ID and/or Purchase Cost.
Place Order Button (green cart)
- Click the green cart to be taken to the Product Source URL where you can add the product to your cat and place the order. Once the order is placed, add the Supplier Order ID and Purchase Cost to the Supplier Order ID column.
Notes about the placing orders:
- Once this is done you will be able to see who placed the order within the Place order Column.
- You will also see a note is added when the order has been confirmed to be placed.
- The note includes who placed the order, the date/time, and the Supplier Order ID and Purchase Cost entered into the Supplier Order ID field.
Purchase Cost - Your purchase cost will appear after entering it along with the Supplier Order ID under the "Supplier Order ID" column
Tracking Nr (Number)
- This column is meant for the tracking number.
- You can add the tracking number by clicking the "+" icon.
- If the tracking number is valid, and no other tracking number has been sent yet, the tracking number will be sent to the Walmart and the order will be marked as "Shipped".
- Once the tracking number is in the system, you can copy the entire tracking number by clicking the copy icon.
- You can also edit the tracking number by clicking the pen and paper icon. If there are multiple tracking numbers associated with the order you can click the "+" button and add the additional tracking numbers.
- You will also find the latest ship date under this section.
Gross Sales - The total amount the buyer paid for the product including taxes and marketplace fee's.
Net Payable - The total amount earned after taxes and marketplace fees.
Net Profit - This column shows the Net Profit and Net Margin. By hovering, it will also show the information about the Subtotal, Tax, Shipping, Total, Platform Fees, Net Payable, Estimated Cost, Estimated Profit, and Estimated Margin on the order.