Auto ordering sources: Amazon, Walmart
Verify that the products you are selling are an exact match by clicking on the flag next to each
- flags can be found next to the SKU on both the products and the orders pages
- By default there is a gray flag next to each SKU.
- Once you verify that the product is a 100% match, click the flag and it will turn green.
By marking a flag as green you are indicating that it is safe to place orders for this SKU.
This is good practice even if you will not be utilizing auto-ordering functionality.
After the green flag is enabled you will be able to place orders in one of 2 ways:
1) Click (lightning bolt) - This will autofill all order information and automatically place the order
2) Full Auto (switch at the top right of the application) - All orders will be automatically placed in the background